The purpose of career education is to provide learning experiences in which all students become aware of a broad spectrum of careers and develop skills that are adaptable to personal and career goals. Career education offers students the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for employment in specific career areas, helping prepare students for life as productive members of society.
Available starting Junior Year and to those students who meet requirement. All courses are designated regular education level courses unless otherwise indicated. Students who wish to attend the Career Education Center must have the appropriate number of credits to be at the grade level necessary for the particular program.
- AUTO BODY REPAIR
- AUTO TECHNOLOGY CAREERS IN EDUCATION
- COMPUTER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND NETWORKING
- CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- CULINARY ARTS
- DIESEL TECHNOLOGY
- DIGITAL MULTIMEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION
- EQUINE SCIENCE
- FOUNDATIONS OF FOOD SERVICES MEDICAL ASSISTING
- NEW VISIONS HEALTH CAREERS VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCE