Diploma Distribution Ceremony
On Friday, July 10th at Husky Field located at Park Terrace Elementary, we will record a processional of all graduates, distribute diplomas and celebrate the Class of 2020! (Rain Date: Monday, July 13th) This event is for graduates only, spectators will not be allowed. Students should arrive at the designated times below.
- Last Name A - G: Arrive at 8:30 AM
- Last Name H - Q: Arrive at 8:50 AM
- Last Name R - Z: Arrive at 9:10 AM
● Arrive at your designated time and proceed to the entrance way of the stadium where you will see chairs lined 6-feet apart. The ceremony will begin promptly at 9:30 AM!
● You will be directed to a chair with your name on it and you must remain seated until given further instructions
● Exit school property immediately following the ceremony
You must wear a mask at all times (BRING YOUR “G” MASK), and abide by social distancing guidelines. Congregating before or after the ceremony is prohibited and will be strongly enforced.
Virtual Graduation Ceremony
On Monday, July 20th at the Ozoner Drive-In located on Route 29 in Broadalbin, we will be showing the recording from the virtual graduation that took place in June! (Rain Date: Tuesday, July 21st) This is a virtual ceremony for graduates and up to four family members. You and your guests must arrive in one vehicle.
● Gates open at 8:00 PM (parking will be available on a first come, first serve basis)
● Turn your car lights off once the viewing begins. If this is not possible, please bring a blanket to cover the lights.
You will be permitted to sit in front of your vehicle with a blanket or chairs, but you must wear a mask and abide by social distancing guidelines. Congregating before, during or after the ceremony is prohibited and will be strongly enforced.
The snack bar will not open, but you are welcome to bring your own. Bathrooms will be available for emergency purposes only.
- Screen 1 (lower screen): Radio Station 90.5 FM
- Screen 2 (upper screen): Radio Station 89.7 FM
If transportation prohibits you from attending this event, please contact the GHS main office at 518-775-5710 ext. 1069 or ext. 1053.
If you have not returned your chromebook to GHS, you will not receive a diploma!