The Fulton County Public Health Department has reported multiple COVID-19 exposures at the Gloversville Walmart on the following dates and times:
- Friday, July 17 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, July 18 from 8 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday, July 21 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday July 23 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, July 24 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, July 25 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Fulton County Public Health Department advises that if you have visited the Gloversville Walmart during these dates and times you should monitor for symptoms for up to 14 days following your visit.